The Inevitable


    Storytime. 


    Almost 20 years ago, I published my first book on a lark. 


    It was a fantastic mess. A few years later, after publishing my second and planning my third book through the same company, they defrauded a bunch of people and got found out. So the government seized their titles and returned them to the copyright holders. 

    So I received the .pdf version of my book so I could republish it. 

    Downside? It's an absolute mess that I basically need to rewrite. Furthermore, it's in a proprietary format that is almost more work to copy over page by page than just to start over with a previous rough draft before all the formatting and published parts. 

    So... guess that's where I'm going. I've tried uploading the pdf of the original book if you want to read it. It's 20 years old and a definite difference in style, but a good story. 

    If you enjoy the story of an overpowered, well-trained soldier who can't seem to get it right, who makes problems worse the more he tries to fix them, and who is fighting for a kingdom that's rapidly being overrun, check out the Inevitable.

    And hey, it's free. Link below for as long as it takes me to update and republish the thing.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TGPBB6B52h2xsMKBUdYFZlTXOAGTmJAP/view?usp=drive_link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Syth and Axe (part 1) : Bunyan vs. J'ba Fofi

Syth and Axe (part 2) : Bunyan vs. the Tree Walker

Syth and Axe (Part 4) : Bunyan vs. Wendigo